Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hey is not just for horses. It's also for other ungulates and for Alizas that want so say "Hello!"

cool things i did:
- i blogged
- went to see the Jerusalem symphony on Mahler's 100th yartzeit
- Got things fired in the kiln
- Painted an explosion
- painted a crab
- made cups
- said happy birthday to my mom and 2 best friends
- ate a fried whole fish after going to the symphony
-Don't you think "Xerox" is actually a cool name for something other than the copy machine? "Yo, Xerox, I told you to use freecreditreport.com to evaluate your credit score!" or "Xerox, play dead."
- What kind of sicko teaches their dog to "play dead"? Why don't you teach your dog something useful like to bag its own shit off the sidewalk instead of having fun "killing" your pet.
- walked a couple hours to town on shabbat and saw some relijios kids sucking hard on popsicles
- Something funky's going on with my Achilles. The tendon feels like the sensation of chewing on the butt of a balloon. So i havent been to the gym in a while.
- went to the zoo and saw two Syrian bears mate
- spontaneously went to coffee with Tuni and ended up walking in on the best coffeehouse concert of my life. here's the band: http://www.myspace.com/kedmaproject
- grilled cheese
- saw mayumena again...this acrobatic Stomp/Cirque De Soiel performance at the MASA final event.
- House drinks for when I become a Bartendress:
"Flaming Nipple": (Baileys + sambuca, flambe) , my take on the "Slippery Nipple".
"th" : I just think it would be funny to have someone order something phonetic that sounded like they were farting out of their mouth...like, 'Can I have a [pause] thhhhhhhhh?' And it would be super strong and super tasty so people will want to order it and couldn't avoid saying it.
"Shirley Goes To Temple": Mannishewitz and Plum Schnapps, aka Slivovitz. Instead of an olive, have a nice piece of herring speared with a cellophane toothpick just like at Congregation Rodeph Shalom.
"Camel Piss": An Israeli exclusive that tourists will order to be exotic, thinking it's just a clever renaming of whisky, or brandy, or any other amber-colored spirits, but it's actually the real deal! Ha! Stupid Americans! Silly Evangelist tourists!
- Met Hannah in Tel Aviv to say goodbye and Happy Greece travels to her. Ate at Dr. Shakshukah and got a pretty dress at the flea market. AND I met my drawing teacher's nephew!
- came up with a list of words I wish existed: graped, shinter, scafillate, 5-dive, blincose, yex, thivish, cordillion and rhyth.
- I asked a cab driver to close the window because I was cold, and asked a barista what was inside a pizza bagel...all in hebrew!
- I ate lox this week!
- I watched "About Schmidt" and wished Jack Nicholson was Jewish, just so I could say it was a Gans Documentary.
- Why is the dollar sign an "S" with a line through it?

No comments:

Post a Comment